Removing scratches has never been easier! If you're going for a custom look, the Pryme flap wheel works great for sanding away casting lines too. This wheel has fiber pad in between flaps of sandpaper for smooth and effective material removal.
- Mounts on a bench grinder / buffing machine
- 6" diameter
- 1" wide
- Offered in grits of 80, 180, and 320
- Use 80 grit for blending in deep scratches and removal of casting material, 180 grit for light scratches, and 320 grit as a finishing wheel
- Creates a consistent finish, with very little waves or warping
- Leaves behind a brushed look, can be further finished with Pryme Cleaning Wheels
- Best for aluminum, but can be used on steel, stainless steel, and brass with great results too (steel and brass must be coated afterwards to prevent rust and corrosion)
- Works great for paint preparation too
- Max RPM: 3600
- Available for 5/8" buffer shaft sizes
- Sold individually or in a pack of 3 to save you some cash!
Buffer motor or stand not included
Always wear a dust mask or respirator and proper eye protection while buffing!
The Wheel Flange Set keep the wheels securely in place.
Space the wheels away from the machine with a Wheel Spacer.