Take your cleaning anywhere a drill can go with the Pryme drill cleaning wheel kit. Works with any drill or tool that has a drill chuck. Recommended to be used with a high speed drill of 2500 RPM or higher.
The large kit includes 1 fine grade wheel, 1 rough grade wheel, and drill adapter. The wheels are 4" in diameter.
The mini kit includes 4 fine grade wheels, 4 rough grade wheels and drill adapter (your choice of standard or extended length). Wheels come in sizes from 1" to 2.5" in diameter.
- Use the rough wheels for scratch removal and aggressive sanding, use the fine wheels for a smooth, brushed type finish
- Works great for paint preparation too
- Best for aluminum, but can be used on steel, stainless steel, and brass with great results (steel and brass must be coated afterwards to prevent rust and corrosion).
- Proudly made in the USA
Fine Wheel Specs:
Bring your old parts back from the dead with a Pryme fine cleaning wheel. Cleans, brightens, and leaves behind a brushed type finish.
- Comparable to 400 grit sandpaper
- 3/8" thick
Rough Wheel Specs:
For those of you looking to smooth out scratches, scrapes, or casting lines, the Pryme rough grade wheel is the ticket! Also works great for removal of rust, corrosion, and paint.
- Comparable to 180 grit sandpaper
- 3/8" thick
Drill Adapter Specs:
- Includes mounting hardware for wheels
- 1/4" diameter shaft
- Standard length is 2.25" long, extended length is 4" long
- Manufactured from steel for excellent durability
Click on "Video" tab to see the kit in use.
-Does not include drill.
-Always wear a dust mask or respirator and proper eye protection while buffing!