Bring your old parts back from the dead with a Pryme fine cleaning wheel. Your buddies will be so impressed they'll be stealing your wheels behind your back so you better stock up! Available in 4", 6", and 8" diameter.
- Mounts on a bench grinder / buffing machine, but can be used on a drill as well.
- Comparable to 400 grit sandpaper.
- 3/8" thick x 1/2" center hole (can be used on 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" buffer shafts).
- Best for aluminum, but can be used on steel, stainless steel, and brass with great results.
- Achieves a brushed type finish, use the Pryme Rough Wheels for scratch removal and material shaping.
- Works great for paint preparation too.
- Max RPM: 3600.
- Sold individually, or in packs of 3, 5, 10, and 20 to save you some cash!
- Cleans and brightens metals such as aluminum, steels, titanium, brass, and others (steel and brass must be coated afterwards to prevent rust and corrosion).
- Proudly made in the USA.
- The larger the wheel, the longer it will last. The smaller wheels work better in tighter areas however and also cost a bit less.
Click on "Video" tab to see the wheel in use.
-Buffer motor or stand not included
-Always wear a dust mask or respirator and proper eye protection while buffing!
The Wheel Flange Set keep the wheels securely in place.
Space the wheels away from the machine with a Wheel Spacer.