Removing scratches and scrapes has never been easier! If you're going for a custom look, the Pryme flap wheel works great for sanding away casting lines too. This wheel has fiber pad in between flaps of sandpaper for smooth and effective material removal.
- Mounts on a die grinder.
- Available in 1" and 2" diameter.
- 1" wide with a 1/4" shaft (best used with a die grinder, can be used on a high speed drill too).
- Offered in grits of 80, 180, and 320.
- Use 80 grit for blending in deep scratches and removal of casting material, 180 grit for light scratches, and 320 grit as a finishing wheel.
- Creates a consistent finish, with little waves or warping.
- Works great for paint preparation too.
- Leaves behind a brushed look, can be further finished with Pryme Cleaning Wheels.
- Max RPM: 25,000.
- Best for aluminum, but can be used on steel, stainless steel, and brass with great results too (steel and brass must be coated afterwards to prevent rust and corrosion).
- Sold individually or in packs of 3, 5, and 10 to save you some cash!
Click on "Video" tab to see the wheel in use.
-Die grinder not included.
-Always wear a dust mask or respirator and proper eye protection while buffing!
Want to purchase the wheels as a set?
Finish your parts further with a Cleaning Wheel.